manufactured by Blue Rhino
is an affordable solution to pesky mosquitos, black flies and gnats. Designed to deminish your mosquito population within 30 days.
Currently there are two models of Skeeter Vac being produced, the SV3100
and the SV5100
Accessories: Bait Block
Female biting insects require blood to nourish their eggs. They get that blood from you, your family, your pets and your friends.
They track down hosts by sensing the carbon dioxide (the primary cue), moisture and heat from breath, body odors and color contrasts. Skeeter Vac mosquito exterminators create a combination of those cues. This tricks the insects into thinking the trap is a host.
Once the pests are attracted to the exterminator, they are captured on the sticky trap or sucked into an enclosure by a powerful vacuum fan. Once trapped, they quickly dehydrate and die.
Propane gas from a standard grill cylinder is burned in a sealed combustion chamber where it is catalyzed into warm carbon dioxide and water. This precision mixture is exhausted out into the air stream.
A unique time-release FineTune lure at the top of the unit emits a scent that when combined with CO2 increases the attraction power for many species. Different species like different levels of the scent. Only Skeeter Vac mosquito exterminators allow you to vary the amount of attractant to match the species in your backyard. Adjustment is made by simply turning a dial.
Independent laboratory and field tests conducted by expert entomologists indicate Skeeter Vac mosquito exterminators are effective at attracting, trapping and killing a variety of biting insects. Tens of thousands of satisfied customers agree their Skeeter Vac mosquito exterminator has reduced their mosquito nuisance and allowed them to enjoy their backyard more than ever.
Easy & Carefree
* Assembles in minutes - no tools required.
* Place the assembled Skeeter Vac mosquito exterminator in a shady spot close to the area where the insects live.
* Secure in place with security stakes provided.
* Connect a filled propane tank (not included).
* Turn the FineTune indicator to the photo that best matches your environment.
* A multi-spark electronic igniter provides instant, safe and easy starts.
* Secure the rain cover to protect the controls and the FineTune lure from children.
* Trapping will begin as the mosquito exterminator operates 24 hours a day.
* Within 4-6 weeks you should realize a significant reduction in nuisance as egg laden females are removed from the environment.
* Maintenance takes only minutes. When the tank is empty you simply change it out, replace the sticky trap and empty the vacuum trap.
* For maximum performance, the FineTune lure is replaced every 60 days.
Skeeter Vac uses a high-tech catalytic converter system to create specific volumes of C02 and water vapor. The mixture is heated to a precise temperature range and blended with a time-release attractant from our Fine Tune Maximum Protection Bait System. The mixture is then released through dual delivery tubes by a powerful fan system. Wind carries the mixture to where the mosquitoes reside.
The female blood-seeking mosquitoes are mesled into believing a host is in the area. They fly upwind to the machine where a strong fan vacuums the pests into a disposable trap.
The Skeeter Vac is an extremely sucessful tool at combating the insect population around your home. We at skeeter-vac-depot.com are here to supply you with the lowest cost, but most effective mosquito control product. The Skeeter Vac was a proven performer in my yard last summer. I hope that after you purchase this product you will find that this is an equally powerful competitor with other major brands. For the price the Skeeter Vac is a great catch.
Once the mosquitoes are attracted to the appliance skeeter vac vacuums them into a trap where they die from dehydration in a matter of hours. skeeter vac operates unattended 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so it's always protecting you and your family from biting mosquitoes.